In today’s shopping arena, it is imperative that retailers provide customers with a superior customer experience. After all, a good customer experience is what brings customers into small retail stores when they could just shop from the big guys online.
So if the customer experience is what brings shoppers to you,
Today we want to share an infographic (by Jitbit) with you that will break down exactly what is going on behind the frowns of dissatisfied customers… so you can fix it. We know you have a lot going on, so here it is, a quick and easy way to find out what you need to do next.
Here’s what the infographic tells us,
- Today’s consumer expects more.
- 60% of consumers have higher expectations for customer service now than they did just 1 year ago.
- Today’s consumer is impatient.
- 51% of customers said they would only try to reach customer service once.
- Today’s consumer wants individualized attention.
- 53% of customers switch to a competitor because they feel unappreciated.
- 25% of customers switch to a competitor because they don’t like being kept on hold.
- Today’s consumer shares their experience (good or bad) with friends.
- 95% of customers share a bad experience with others.
So, if you want to stop losing money to poor customer service, give your customers the quick, individualized attention they want, and do it with a smile. Jitbit suggests you provide customers with better interactions, give employees better training, and offer customers multi-channel support.
If you want to find out more, check out Jitbit’s original article, 11 Ways Customer Service is Burning Your Bottom Line.